Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zucchini Pasta

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten all two of my loyal readers!

I joined a onesies swap over at Crafster so I've been a busy bee. It is time for a break from appliqué and screen printing, and time for an update!

This is some really great pasta, I've made it a few times now. Beth gave us the amazing cheese. We were so hungry that we only took one blurry picture.

A blurry picture indeed.

Zucchini Pasta
1/2 box of pasta (linguine or bowtie work well - cook according to directions)
2-3 zucchini (grated)
3 tablespoons olive oil
5 cloves garlic (minced)
3/4 cup pecorino romano cheese (thanks Beth!)
Salt and pepper

Get the pasta cooking, and get to grating the zucchini. Add the olive oil and garlic to a frying pan and cook until the garlic is soft. Add the zucchini and sauté for about 10 minutes. Add the cheese and stir to combine. Toss with the noodles. Eat up!

No comments: